I’m Lola (Yeganeh) Ameri and I’m a Persian who was brought up in London. Quick little info about me:
– I was born in 1994 so I’m a 90s kid but deep down I believe that I was made for the 80s.
– Travelling is one of my favourite things and as cliché as this sounds, I want to see the whole world before I die.
– My mum says I have a shopping addiction and thinks I should check into rehab.
– I’m extremely indecisive which is why I can never decide which path I want my future to lead to.
– I have a loud laugh.
– I love making friends all over the world. I’m pretty sociable for an introvert.
– I’ve always wanted to go into modelling and acting. But my biggest dream as a kid was to become an astronaut.
I’m a journalism graduate from the University of Westminster and started this blog as part of a university project with a classmate. It used to be fashion based and we used to do shoots together which you can still find on the site. However, it’s now a lifestyle blog and a place to just shares things about me and my life.
I’m still doing shoots again and will post them here as often as I can! I’ll also start filming YouTube videos soon.
I wouldn’t really call myself a blogger as I don’t blog on a daily basis, but now that I’ve graduated, I’m planning to take this blog more seriously.
This is all I can think of to write here but I hope you enjoy my blog. Feel free to like, comment, share my posts or even contact me. You can find my contact details below.
Facebook: Lola Del Rey